Displays the headers of the gridview columns but No Data

Jan 12, 2009 at 10:31 PM
Hi
It's a great control, but i seem to have problems, it only displays the headers of the gridview columns not data.

As per suggestion I have written code in PreRender event

Protected

Sub btnExcel_PreRender(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles btnExcel.PreRender

btnExcel.ExportFileName = "Money Markets Broker Bill Reconciliation Report.xls"

BindData() --- This line binding data to gridview

btnExcel.GridViewID =

"GridView1"

End Sub

i'll be very gratefull if someone help me.
thanks
DK

Coordinator
Jan 14, 2009 at 10:49 PM
Hi there,

The event that you need to have this code is "PreExport" not "PreRender" [you possibly read the documents wrongly].

Happy coding!!

Rajesh
Jan 15, 2009 at 2:19 PM
Thankyou Rajesh,
I had already corrected that and its working fine. Is there anyway to pass .css stylesheet.
regards
Dinesh

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 5:49 PM, sendemailtorajesh <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi there,

The event that you need to have this code is "PreExport" not "PreRender" [you possibly read the documents wrongly].

Happy coding!!

Rajesh

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (ExportToExcel@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email ExportToExcel@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com